FB_init

Friday, May 16, 2008

Where are the podcasts, Zune?

This is the Zune software upgrade. It tells me not to disconnect my Zune player. That it will take "a minute". Then a message appears saying that my USB device wasn't recognized (note the bottom right in the image below). I waited for about 30 minutes. No CPU activity, no swap, no change in the screen. What would you do? Would you risk loosing your 500 song collection?



I disconnected my device, reconnected it, crossed my fingers. And it worked. Wew!

Hey, where can I find the podcast directory? The 'marketplace' or whatever? It's gone! Gone, gone.




Perhaps because I'm in Canada? But I bought it in the US... And registered the product. Moreover, there is no documentation or FAQ that tells me how to search for podcasts. I guess they designed the software so that I must search for podcasts in iTunes, copy the URL and then paste it in Zune.

No comments: